PAGE: website at lemalogistic.pl.
USER: every person visiting the Website or using services or functionalities provided on the Website.
PERSONAL DATA / DATA: all information about an identified or identifiable natural person through one or several specific factors determining the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of the natural person, including the device’s IP number, location data, identifier Internet and information collected through cookies or other similar technologies.
In connection with the use of our Website, we collect and process your personal data. Below are the detailed rules and purposes of personal data processing.
§2. Who is the administrator of your personal data? How to contact him?
The operator of the lemalogistic.pl website and the administrator of personal data collected through the Website is Lemalogistic Limited Company with its registered office in Łosie, Pisarka 26, 02-250 Łosie, entered by the District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw Warsaw in Warsaw, 14th Commercial Division of the National Court Register, to the register of entrepreneurs under the number KRS 783334, which was assigned the tax identification number NIP 1251693165, REGON 383161344 (hereinafter referred to as “Administrator” or “we”).
The Administrator can be contacted by phone on +48 22 247 22 03 or +48 507 271 690 and by e-mail at: email@example.com.
The website gathers information about users and their behavior in the following ways:
– Through information entered voluntarily in forms.
– By saving cookies in end devices (so-called “cookies”).
– By collecting web server logs by the hosting operator IQ PL Sp. z o.o., operating at iq.pl.
§3. For what purpose and on what basis do we process your personal data?
We process your data provided in the contact form to handle requests directed using this form. The basis of our activity is art. 6 clause 1 point a) GDPR, i.e. your consent when sending a query using the form.
Your data, such as the IP address or other identifiers, and information collected through cookies or other similar technologies that we collect when you visit our Website, we process to conduct statistics and analyze the operation of the Website. We do it based on art. 6 clause 1 point f) GDPR, i.e. we have a legitimate interest in the form of the need to have information about the statistics of our activities in order to improve and improve the functionality of the Website and the services we offer.
§4. Information about cookies and similar technology.
- A cookie (“cookie”) is a small piece of text that the website sends to the browser and which the browser sends back at the next visits to the site. These files are saved on the end device (computer, laptop, smartphone) that the User uses when browsing the web. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they originate, their storage time on the end device, and a unique number.
- The entity placing cookies on the User’s end device and accessing them is the Administrator.
- Cookies are used for the following purposes:
– creating statistics that help to understand how Users use the Website, which allows improving its structure and content,
– determining the user’s profile in order to display him tailored materials in advertising networks, in particular Google’s networks and IT systems.
- The Website uses two basic types of cookie files: session cookies and stored cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User’s end device until logging out, leaving the website, or turning off the software (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored on the User’s end device for the time specified in the cookie parameters or until they are deleted by the User, while the maximum period of their storage is set by the website administrator depending on the company’s analytical needs.
- Cookies placed on the User’s end device may also be used by advertisers and partners cooperating with the Administrator.
- Cookies can be used by advertising networks, in particular the Google network, to display ads tailored to the manner in which the user uses the Website. For this purpose, they may save information about the user’s navigation path or the time spent on a given page.
- In terms of information about user preferences collected by the Google advertising network, the user can view and edit information derived from cookies using the tool: https://www.google.com/ads/preferences
§5. Managing cookie files.
Software for browsing websites (web browser) usually by default allows storing cookies on the User’s end device.
If you do not want to receive cookies, you can change your browser settings. You can block or limit the saving of cookies on your device. The web browser allows you to delete cookies. It is also possible to automatically block cookies. Detailed information on this subject can be found in the “help” section of the browser menu or the user manual of the mobile phone.
§6. Server logs.
- Information on some of the Users’ behaviors is subject to logging in the server layer. These data are used only to administer the website and to ensure the most efficient service provided hosting services.
- The viewed resources are identified by URL addresses. In addition, the following may be subject to registration:
– time of receipt of the query,
– reply sending time,
– name of the client station, – identification carried out by the HTTP protocol,
– information about errors that occurred during the implementation of the HTTP transaction,
– URL address of the page previously visited by the user (referrer link), – if the Website was accessed via a link,
– information about the user’s browser,
– information about the IP address.
- The above data is not associated with specific people browsing the pages.
- The above data is used only for server administration purposes.
§7. The period of personal data processing.
Your data will be stored for the period necessary to achieve the processing purposes set out above. In addition, we will process your data that we process based on your consent, as long as you agree to it. In the event of withdrawal of consent, the data will be immediately deleted by us.
The data processing period may be extended if the processing is necessary to establish, investigate, or defend against possible claims, and after this period, only if and to the extent required by law.
The storage period for cookies that may constitute personal data is set out in point 4 paragraph 5 above, containing information about cookie durations.
§8. User rights.
In connection with the processing of your personal data by us, you have the following rights:
- the right to access personal data, including the right to obtain a copy of this data,
- the right to request rectification (correction) of personal data – if the data is incorrect or incomplete,
- the right to request the deletion of personal data,
- the right to request restriction of personal data processing,
- the right to transfer data, i.e. to receive personal data from the Administrator in a structured, commonly used machine-readable format,
- the right to object to data processing – in the case of data processed on the basis of art. 6 clause 1 point f) GDPR, including data profiling,
- the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body when you feel that the processing of your personal data violates the law.
§9. The right to withdraw consent.
In terms of data that is processed on the basis of consent, you can withdraw your consent at any time. You can do this by sending a statement of withdrawal of consent to our correspondence address or to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of data processing that was made on the basis of consent before its withdrawal.
In addition, remember that you can always change your browser settings for cookies, which we have already informed about above.
§10. Data recipients.
The recipients of your personal data are entities to which we, as the Data Administrator, commission services related to the processing of personal data, e.g. website and email hosting providers. These entities will be able to process data on the basis of a contract with us and only in accordance with our instructions
§11. Transfer of data outside the European Economic Area.
It is possible that we will transfer your personal data outside the European Economic Area (EEA) – this applies especially to social network administrators. The data will be transferred only if an adequate level of protection of your data is guaranteed. These guarantees arise in particular from the obligation to use standard contractual clauses adopted by the Commission (EU) or to participate in the ‘Privacy Shield’ program established by Commission Implementing Decision (EU) 2016/1250 of 12 July 2016 on the adequacy of the protection provided through the EU-US Privacy Shield.
We profile your personal data. Using cookies, we determine the User’s profile in order to display him matched materials in advertising networks, in particular the Google network.
Profiling means any form of automated processing of personal data that involves the use of personal data to evaluate certain personal factors of a natural person, in particular, to analyze or forecast aspects of the natural person’s work, his economic situation, health, personal preferences, interests, credibility, behavior, location or movement.
The consequence of our profiling is the opportunity to present your advertising content tailored to your preferences within the Google network.
§13. Security of personal data.
We strive to ensure the security of personal data processed by us. We make sure that only authorized persons have access to the data and only to the extent necessary due to the tasks they perform. We record all personal data processing activities.
We take all necessary actions so that our subcontractors and other cooperating entities guarantee the use of appropriate security measures whenever they process personal data on our behalf.
The policy is reviewed on an ongoing basis and updated as necessary. If you want to be up to date with changes, we recommend that you check the Site from time to time. We will inform Users about significant changes to the Policy who have consented to send commercial information to them electronically and therefore we have their email addresses.